|Pieces per pallet||31|
|Pallets per container (40HQ)||20|
|Pieces per container (40HQ)||620|
|Solar Cell||Monocrystalline I PERC PV Cells |
182mm Cell I Half-cut I 10 Busbar I 144 (6x24) pcs in series
|Solar Modules||2278x1134x35mm. I Weight: 28kg|
|Module Glass||3.2mm |
High transparency, low iron, AR-coated tempered glass
|Module Frame||Frame 35 mm|
|Module Junction Box||Ip68 rated I 3 bypass diodes|
|Module Output Cable||4mm2 (EU) I 12 AWG (US) 400mm;|
|Module Connector||Multi contact (MC4) compatible connectors|
|Maximun Power (Pmax)||530W||535W||540W||545W||550W|
|Maximun Power Current (Imp)||12.66A||12.71A||12.76A||12.82A||12.88A|
|Maximun Power Voltage (Vmp)||41.94V||42.17V||42.40V||42.58V||42.76V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||13.43A||13.48A||13.55A||13.72A||13.84A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||49.71V||49.80V||49.89V||49.98V||50.13V|
STC: AM1.5 Irradiance 1000W/m, 25° C
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||530W||535W||540W||545W||550W|
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||417W||421W||425W||429W||433W|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||10.16A||10.24A||10.32A||10.40A||10.48A|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||41.1V||41.13V||41.18V||41.25V||41.32V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||10.71A||10.74A||10.81A||10.86A||10.92A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||49.0V||49.23V||49.45V||49.68V||49.87V|
NOCT: AM 1.5 Irradiance 800/m2, 20° C, Wind speed 1m/s
AD Green modules are suitable for most roof types (flat/pitched roof, steel, tile, etc.). The roof survey, assessment of the roof structure and design of the PV system can be done for each project.
The lifespan of solar light products can vary depending on the product's quality, usage conditions and user's storage mode. However, generally, solar lamp products have a lifespan of 2 to 5 years.
To ensure the longevity of solar lights, users need to pay attention to the following factors:
1. Product quality: Choose products with good quality, ensuring safety and quality standards of components.
2. Installation location: Place the solar light in a place with full sunlight, avoid placing in a shady place, to ensure the operation of the lamp.
3. Use time: Use solar lights properly, make sure not to overuse the product's capabilities.
4. Storage: Store solar lights properly, protect from rain and sun, against strong impacts from the outside environment.
To operate and maintain a solar car park, you can take the following steps:
1. Periodic inspection: Periodically check the solar panel system to ensure that it is working properly and producing enough energy to operate the parking lot.
2. Cleaning: Clean the parking lot regularly to make sure there is no garbage or objects obstructing the solar panels, helping to increase the system's performance.
3. Panel maintenance: Clean the solar panel by wiping off dust and other impurities on the surface of the panel. If there is heavy dirt or fog, you can use a soft brush or cleaning solution to clean the panel.
4. Battery maintenance: Maintain solar panels by inspecting and replacing old batteries if necessary. If there is a problem with the battery, you can contact the manufacturer or supplier for advice and resolution of the problem.
5. Check the electrical system: Check the electrical system periodically to make sure that all components such as controller, inverter, regulator, etc. are working properly and without problems.
6. Panel Orientation: Check the orientation of the solar panel to make sure it is placed in the most suitable and optimal orientation to capture energy from sunlight.
7. Power storage maintenance: Check the power storage unit to make sure it is working properly and not damaged. If there is a problem, you should contact the manufacturer or supplier to get the problem resolved.
The black or silver frame of a solar panel is usually just a different color and does not affect the performance of the panel.
Solar panels are usually covered with a protective cover to reduce risks and increase battery life. The color of the panel frame is customized to suit market needs and customer preferences.
However, it should be noted that the color of the panel frame can affect the compatibility with the architecture of the house or the installed solar system. Therefore, when choosing solar panels, you should learn carefully about the specifications of the panels and contact AD Green for specific advice.
When procuring solar panels, the customer should ask the supplier for the following documents to ensure that the product purchased is of quality and meets the technical requirements of the solar power system. :
1.Catalogue: This document provides detailed product information, including specifications, characteristics, applications, performance, pricing and warranty policy.
2. Estimated output spreadsheet: This document provides information on how much electricity a panel can produce under different lighting conditions. This helps customers estimate the efficiency and benefits of installing a solar power system.
3. Specifications: This document provides detailed specifications of the panels such as capacity, voltage, current, efficiency and other specifications.
4. Certifications and related documents: Includes product certificates, certificates and other relevant documents to ensure that panels manufactured and sold meet safety, quality and safety standards. quantity and environment.
5. Installation and usage instructions: This document provides detailed instructions on how to install, connect and use solar panels safely and efficiently.
If you have any questions, please contact AD Green for more detailed advice and answers.
Interested in a solar solution for your next project? Our high-quality products are available from many distributors, factories and buyers around the world. Contact us to find out more!